21-Day InSpiration (1st - 21st November 2021)
After my deeply inspiring weekend retreat with Pavi Mehta and Zita van Wees, I wanted to continue the thread by offering a 21-day program that aims to enrich mine and my students lives by staying connected on the yoga mat through a combination of practices that I love.
What does "Coming Home to Yourself" mean to you?
Coming home to ourselves for me means recognising our individual as well as our collective uniqueness. For this I know I need movement and stillness practices to allow me to sink into that inner space that recognises my own inner truth. Even if this quiet inner space is not always easy, warm, and nurturing, once we become familiar with the feeling tone of an experience, we can make peace with it.
Then we arrive home and it becomes easier and more welcoming!
Sometimes, we can’t change our circumstances, however, we can always choose the way we respond to them. Challenges become opportunities for transformation; Hardships become opportunities for self-love and self-compassion.
In these 21 days we will embark on a journey together how to remain calm and resilient in times of uncertainty and change, starting with our own inner atmosphere.
We will focus on:
- Techniques to cope with overwhelming feelings
- Meditations to calm and steady the thinking mind
- Movement practices to release tension and stagnation
- Practices to induce relaxation and deep sleep
- Breathing exercises to strengthen your resilience
- References, reflections and words of wisdom to keep you inspired
How does this work?
- Register for the challenge via email.
- On registration you will receive a “Start-up Pack" & login details.
- Each day (except Wednesday) you can log in via Zoom & join me for live yoga.
- All sessions will be recorded in case you miss one.
- The recordings will be available for one month after the 21 days.
By committing to this daily practice, you will start to drop into this feeling of "coming home to yourself".
I look forward to seeing you on the mat!
In Gratitude for all we can share