"Bring your passion to what brings you alive."
This Urban InSpired-Life Retreat is open to anyone who is willing to explore yoga more deeply in a nurturing,
reflective space and willing to learn specific tools to meet themselves through an embodied yoga practice with:
love, clarity, openness, trust, purpose, & gratitude.
This training will include embodied yoga & mindfulness practices to help you:
• Meet Life challenges
• Feel confident & secure through grounded practices
• Trust your intuition - know deeply which tools and practices serve you best
• Create Purpose - your will commit when you know what your purpose is
• Embody Self-Care - when you care for yourself, you can better care for others
• Rest in Gratitude - heart opening practices for seeing the bigger picture
Overview of 5 Modules:
• Yin Yoga Sequencing to support organ health
• Specific Vinyasa Flow practices & Critical Alignment inspired yoga practices
• Specific Breathing Practices
• The Power of Nutrition
• Timeless Meditation Tools understood through basic neuroscience.
Four Foundations of Mindfulness:
The course will follow the profound Buddhist Teachings on the 4 Foundations of Mindfulness interwoven with yoga:
• Mindfulness of the body - being embodied through our practice. Tuning in to what practice serves your growth process.
• Mindfulness of Feelings - unwrapping with open honesty and lightness what is there. Welcoming emotions and feelings & knowing what to do with them.
• Mindfulness of the Mind - anchoring on the breath and transforming what is not serving us into powerful purpose. Opening mind and heart.
• Mindfulness of our Environment - we are part of this world; integration & purpose through conscious choice.
The course will follow a clearly outlined program of 5 modules spaced over 6 months, so you have time to embody in the learning process, and confidently refer back to and integrate the framework of the teachings.
An important aspect is learning to befriend the busy-ness of the mind, which is essential for transformation, no matter what this transformation looks like on a personal level for you.
The process will be supported by relevant readings and assignments to integrate your learning process as well as personal one-on-one support from me.
Start to Plant your Seeds of Purpose with humility, devotion and creative power.
This opportunity is available to anyone who is willing, no matter what your level of yoga is.
Dates (Saturday from 14:00 - 17:00):
Specifically spaced over a 6-month period for personal purposeful integration
Dates for 2021:
06.03, 17.04, 29.05, 26.06, 28.08
Simply Yoga Bonn
Paul-Kemp-Str. 7, 53173, Bonn
€624,75 (incl. MvSt)
If you would prefer to pay in instalments, please let me know.
Please don’t let this prevent you from joining.
• Start-Up Pack
• Course Notes
• Online Yoga Platform access for the 6 months duration of the course
• Being a part of the 21-day Yoga InSpiration/challenge
• x1 zoom mindset session
• Certificate of Completion with YACEP (Yoga Alliance Continued Education Provider)
Consent not provided by the website user. Until the 'Yes, I agree' button is clicked above, we do not have consent from the user to use non-essential cookies or make use of scripts or outside services that might potentially take personal information.