"Bring your passion to what brings you alive."
This Urban InSpired-Life Retreat is open to anyone who is willing to explore yoga more deeply in a nurturing,
reflective space and willing to learn specific tools to meet themselves through an embodied yoga practice with:
love, clarity, openness, trust, purpose, & gratitude.
This training will include embodied yoga & mindfulness practices to help you:
No dates for 2022 for a group training at present.
For a personalised individual training program, please contact me.
Individualised Training Program
The essence of this process is you investing in yourself, and together with me, finding a way to integrate the practices of yoga in a way that is integral for you in your life (like a life companion), meeting change as it arises.
I am there to share what knowledge and experience I have with you to support your unfolding.
Training time - you carve out space and time in your daily life for the reading, reflecting and practicing. I am there to “witness” & support your process.
Literature - I will share inspirational books which I love, so you can assimilate knowledge into your yoga practices.
Yin and Flow Practices - I will guide you through supportive practices that bring the best out of you, inviting independent practicing.
Mindset - I will share some tools I have gathered over the years to work with challenging mindsets.
Neuroscience - Integrating science in the wisdom of yoga, and embodying the change
Meditation - What does this term mean for you and how do you wish to integrate this into your daily life, if it is not already?
Self-care - Simple rituals you can use to take good care of yourself in your daily life, especially when it is challenging.
Overview of the structure
◦ Meeting together once a month for one hour (either in-person or online)
◦ 6-month online platform access (access to my whole video library of more than 100 sequences)
◦ Access to the 21-day challenge in either Spring or Autumn
◦ Access to one online yoga class per week for 6 months
◦ Emailing me or ringing me anytime for support
◦ Comprehensive Modular course notes
◦ YACEP Certificate of Completion (Yoga Alliance Continued Education Provider)